SPXFLOW PLENTY SIDE ENTRY MIXER
Unique Tank Shut-Off Device
All units incorporate a tank shut-off device to allow the shaft seal and bearings to be changed under full tank conditions. The tank shut-off mechanism incorporates tapered metal to metal faces, positively clamped by a bolted flange which both seals products in the tank and securely supports the shaft during bearing and/or shaft seal changes.
All tapered faces are wear and corrosion resistant. The most important aspect of the Plenty Shut-off and mechanical seal assembly is that it incorporates a safety check valve for ensuring that the shut-off is 100% effective before removal of any bearings or the mechanical seal. The Plenty shut-off mechanism offers complete safety and security as it does not incorporate any flexible O rings or gaskets which may deform, wear, or perish.
- Rugged, heavy duty design for extended service life
- Minimum maintenance requirements
- Gear or belt drive options
- Mechanical seal is standard supply
- Manufactured on modern computer controlled machining centers
- Optional tank man way adaptors are available
- Over 40 year's operational experience
- CE & ATEX 2G certification available